We all know that the world’s largest smartphone maker Samsung issued a worldwide recall of their Galaxy Note 7 in early September after there were a number of complaints about its battery exploding while charging.
And yet another video went viral on social networking sites which caused a huge embarrassment for the company.
A video was uploaded on YouTube which showed an oven-gloved Burger King employee struggling to pick up a BURNING Galaxy Note 7.
The video, shot on mobile by a customer, went viral. The video shows a Note 7 smouldering next to an empty food basket on a table at Burger King in the South Korean city of Incheon.
FYI, a Samsung spokeswoman has already confirmed that the phone was indeed a Note 7. The table was left with a charred mark, and the manager of the Burger King outlet said that the store had requested compensation from Samsung.